Au Curriculum- Literacy

 To fully understand what is in the curriculum and to facilitate data collection for both formative and summative assessment if was important for me to ensure I was interacting with the Literacy Curriculum. 

I created a spreadsheet to ensure I was quickly and easily able to input, access and analyse the data. 

An example of the spreadsheet is below to give an example. This will help me track the subjects covered throughout the year, the ideas that are taken on and trends in gaps I can find with my students. 

It also includes the elaborations so I have ideas on how to develop that knowledge. The next steps here are to include links to the Literacy continuum ideas so that it is simple enough for me to find all the information I need in one hit- straight from the data. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Student Agency in Goal setting

PB4L

Assessment: Mindlab