Teaching Standards AU vs NZ

The Australian Teaching Standards and Our Codes, Our Standards (NZ) align very closely. Both are separated into similar strands and give the parts in separate strands. 

I have pulled apart the Au teaching standards and evaluated myself against the Descriptor of Career Stage in order to evaluate my next steps. This was done online in My HR with my coach to developed my PD direction. 

NS: Include knowing the Australian Curriculum, knowing how to keep track of my learning for keeping up with my QCT requirements and understanding how to use and implement the Literacy and Numeracy progressions specific for AUS, 


I always find it handy to have the standards in my dairy to refer to when I am reflecting and keeping in my what I need to be doing in a 'cross-standard' manner.  Also interacting with information helps me to fully understand and digest it. 





Comments

  1. Wow! Sally you have hooked into the links between NZ and Australian Curriculum and identified your next steps. Well done ... love the write out method you have used. Excellent keeping it up front, handy to refer to when planning/checking assessment and linking cross-curricular as you said. Go Sally

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Student Agency in Goal setting

PB4L

Assessment: Mindlab