Week #17 Research and Community Informed Practice

SCAN:  Make sure my topic is relevant and of particular interest to me.

📗Reading: Spiral Playbook--> L Kaser and Judy Halbert

Who else can be in my inquiry network? Are we all working on it? Just digital teachers?
Karli involved? She can at least look at my research.

KEY IDEAS To ask the learners when going through all of the steps of the spiral.
What is going on for my learners?
How do i know?
Why does it matter?
📗

NOTES WK 17:
Make sure I add all my notes to blogger.
Scannign and checking: What evidence will I look for at the end that the students are benifitting from this process?
What will my measurable difference be? Think about it now so you can get a baseline.
Measurable outcomes: 
-able to check others work against the Sc.
-give specific feedback to each other
-use feedback to improve and compare
-seek feedback from other students
-accelerated grades in writing.

HOW TO SCAN:
-conversations
-observations
-surveys
-portfolios

Record the feedback in my blog but write the insights into my essay (with quotes).

My Meta topics:
Blended Learning                                     Collaborative Learning
21st Century Skills                                   Inquiry Learning

Defined topic:
How can I use e-portfolioss as learning evidence to help increase collaboration and reflective learning to accelerate achievement in writing?

Community Needs:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Student Agency in Goal setting

PB4L

Assessment: Mindlab