Applying Tataiako

To be culturally responsive is to really get to know Tataiako and Ka Hikitia.
I want to know how I can meet the Cultural Competenices and so, in order to meet them, I need to really be able to think about them in the classroom and on my feet.
To do this, I need to get stuck into them. I had a quick revision today, brought on by trying to work out which ones applied to my PD that I am doing.


The link to Tataiako was very helful, although it will be good when it is updated to align with the new STP.



Here is my shortened version of what Tataiako means that I am going to refer to when I am writing my reflections. 
I will keep referring to the other doc to as I go to make sure I am getting familiar with it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Student Agency in Goal setting

PB4L

Assessment: Mindlab